Over 15 years in employment law.
Over $10 Million Dollars recovered on behalf of clients from 2012-2014*
Los Angeles Wrongful Termination Lawyers
Orange County—Burbank—Glendale--San Diego--San Francisco
The Long Beach and Los Angeles, California, employment law firm of Lyon Law is a leading employment law firm that serves the entire Los Angeles area, the San Fernando Valley, Orange County and all of Southern California.
Employment attorney Geoffrey Lyon brings an abundance of legal experience to each employment law case. He has practiced employment law since 1992. Additionally, Mr. Lyon:
- Has aggressively litigated hundreds of cases through his 25+ years of civil law practice
- Has won millions of dollars for employees who receive unlawful treatment in the workplace
- Has handled thousands of depositions and court appearances
- Has represented clients at dozens of mediation and arbitration hearings, and has tried dozens of cases in court
- Is a member of the California Employment Lawyers Association and National Employment Lawyers Association, and is a former legal instructor
Have you experienced harassment, discrimination, retaliation or termination in the workplace?
When wrongful and unlawful conduct occurs at work, your employer will not treat others fairly in the future. Your employer should be held accountable for its unlawful behavior and be made to provide monetary restitution for inexcusable and unlawful treatment of employees.
At Lyon Law, we have a long history of fiercely litigating on behalf of employees and winning favorable outcomes. We handle every element of your case, from filing the original complaint with the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing; to requesting evidence from the employer through discovery requests; drafting and opposing motions; and appearing at all court and alternative dispute resolution proceedings such as mediations.
It is important to get exceptional legal guidance before making any decisions regarding your possible employment law case. Our consultations have no charge and you don’t pay us anything unless you win. We will also advance any legal fees and expenses necessary for your case. You can contact us during business hours or make a special appointment if you need us to accommodate evening or weekend appointments. We are located just off the 710 freeway. To contact us call 562-590-6900 or through this website via the box conveniently found on the upper left-hand corner.
* Past performance is not a prediction or guaranty of future success. Each case is significantly different.