Los Angeles Wrongful Termination Lawyers
Orange County—Burbank—Glendale--San Diego--San Francisco
The Long Beach and Los Angeles, California, employment law firm of Lyon Law is a leading employment law firm that serves the entire Los Angeles area, the San Fernando Valley, Orange County and all of Southern California.
Employment attorney Geoffrey Lyon brings an abundance of legal experience to each employment law case. He has practiced employment law since 1992. In addition, Mr. Lyon:
- Has litigated hundreds of cases in over 20 years of civil law practice
- Has recovered millions of dollars for clients treated unfairly in the workplace
- Has handled thousands of depositions and court appearances
- Has represented clients at dozens of mediation and arbitration hearings, and has tried dozens of cases in court
- Is a member of the California Employment Lawyers Association and National Employment Lawyers Association, and is a former legal instructor
Have You Been Harassed, Terminated or Discriminated Against at Work?
When unfair and illegal treatment occurs at work, you need to know that your employer will not treat others unfairly in the future. You need to see your employer acknowledge its wrongdoing and be required to provide financial compensation for unfair and illegal treatment of employees.
At the employment law firm of Lyon Law, we have a long record of success. When necessary, we know how to fiercely litigate for your interests in court. We handle every aspect of your case, from filing the original complaint with the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, to issuing discovery requests, responding to motions, and appearing at all court and dispute resolution proceedings.
Do not make a decision regarding your potential employment law claim without knowledgeable legal advice. We provide free initial consultations, charge no fee unless we win, generally charge 40 percent of your recovery as our fee, and advance most expenses. We are available for evening and weekend appointments, and are conveniently located off the 710 freeway. To contact us, call 562-206-0897 or 888-366-9769.